Monday, July 16, 2012

A "Rockstar" Classroom in the Making

Hello All!


Well, today was my second day in the classroom.  The "Rockstar" classroom is coming along slowly, but surely.


(Preface: I do not have pictures and commentary about Day 1 because it was such a blur. A busy, busy blur.)


Any who, today was a day full of organizing and cleaning.  The room needed to be cleaned, so that was my first duty of the day.  Once this was done, I was able to move things around to get them in better order of how I wanted them to be (desks, tables, etc.). Here are some pictures of how I started my day:




After I cleaned everything, I decided all of my junk needed to get off the tables, and into the cabinets, organized.  Not only did I organize my things I brought from home, I also began organizing my leveled readers, and books provided by the school.  This was a little too much for me today, so I chose to leave the rest of the books to work on tomorrow... Maybe... 

Here are the pictures of the aftermath of today. Not too entirely different, but much more clean and organized:





Well, today wasn't entirely too interesting, but I am slowly getting the hang of where I want things, and how things will be set in the classroom.  All I need now is my "Rockstar" attire and Roach's Rockstar's will be close to finished.

Thanks for tuning in! See ya next time!


-AR

No comments:

Post a Comment