Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rockin' out during Centers

Hola!

Today, I got the urge to take some images of some of my hard-working kiddos while they were in centers. I am so proud of how hard they have been working, I just wanted to highlight some of the hard work they did today. (I love these kids, can't you tell!)

This is one of my students hard are work figuring our the Main Idea and Supporting Detail of different paragraphs.

This is another student working hard on Main Idea and Supporting Details.

Here are two of my students working on some Cupcake Compound Words. The students are pairing up two words to make new compound words.

This is just an image of a Story Extension game. The students lay all of the question cards face down. After reading the book, the students pick up cards one at a time and answer the questions based on the book they read.

This just shows a sample of a students work during Story Extensions.

 In this center, students match up words that are Synonyms.


I hope you enjoyed seeing how awesome my kids are during center time. It took a while, but I think we are getting the hang of this!

Until Next Time,

Ms. Roach


No comments:

Post a Comment